Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Four

I was tagged by Thea

4 Jobs I have had:
I am currently a freelance arist and designer, but in the past I have held many, many jobs, including:
1. Bookseller, at 4 different Barnes & Noble establishments
2. Designer for a stationery company
3. File Clerk for a law firm
4. Purchasing Assistant for a construction supply company

4 Places I have lived:
It is difficult to choose which of the 12 cities (in 7 states) in which I have lived during my life to list here, so perhaps I'll list them chronologically. I currently make my home near Seattle, Washington. The 4 most recent places I have lived previously are
1. San Diego, California
2. Savannah, Georgia
3. Los Angeles, California
4. Santa Barbara, California

4 Favorite Books:
This is also difficult because I read constantly, but here are 4 of my favorites
1. "Little, Big" by John Crowley
2. "Lavondyss" by Robert Holdstock
3. "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova
4. "Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal" by Christopher Moore

4 Favorite Movies:
1. Wings of Desire
2. Lost in Translation
3. Swing Time (and anything else with Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers)
4. Amelie

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Berries
2. Pumpkin Bread
3. Sushi
4. Ice Cream

4 Dreams I have:
1. To be a successful artist
2. To own a house
3. To inspire others
4. To adopt a child

1 comment:

Laini said...

I'm right with you on foods and movies. Pumpkin bread, yum. just thinking about it makes me want to go bake some! And Wings of Desire made me think of the ridiculous Nicolas Cage rip-off that was made some years back. Did you see it? Hopefully not. That defined the word "abominable"!