Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sleeping Cat



Cats do get themselves into the strangest positions.

This is my first sketch in a while - I'm a bit rusty. I want to sketch/draw more. I'd like to be able to say "I'm going to draw every day" and carry through with that plan. That seems like such a simple statement, but it's actually loaded with all sorts of emotions and ideas and half-visions that I just don't know how to put into words at the moment.

Drawing is great way to slow down and focus. Part of my problem lately is that I'm having a lot of difficulty doing this. Even when I'm sitting still, my brain is going around in circles full throttle, and very little of it makes any sense as the thoughts zoom by.

3 comments:

Colorsonmymind said...

Your work is so beautiful.

I may try drawing too....

Fossfor said...

i love this, you have a very nice line

The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Such a sweet drawing.
Very much like a kitty I know...how about 3 kitties I know.

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=