Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bunny Feet



For this week's Illo Friday I decided to celebrate the beginning of Spring. This is a linoleum block print that I just completed. I haven't done one of these in a while, but this image just seemed to be calling out for it. I enjoyed doing it I'm quite pleased with the result too.

I'm starting a CafePress.com store, and this is the first image I'm using for it. You can visit it here if you like. It's just a beginning and it's still very under construction (even the title is just a working title), so please come back and visit to see how it progresses. For this particular design I'm planning on adding different colors - softer violets and pinks. After all, spring is here!

If you have any product requests using any of my art, either at my website or any images you've seen here in my blog, please let me know.

9 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

This is lovely - so simple yet very effective.

Rrramone said...

Too bad for bunny his feet are good luck charms. :-) Cool image.

carla said...

This is a great print! I love the contrast betwen the simple gesture lines of the bunny and the more detailed flowers! He seems to be jumping for joy...hooray...it's spring!

Minda said...

Oh, I LOVE this!!! This would make a great tattoo, as well. :)

Tulipland said...

lovely!:)I love it!

mishka said...

I love this. It's very simple. (and yayy more bunnies)

Roz Foster said...

Beautiful simplicity of line and color. Really well done!

Bron Smith said...

I really like your bold yet simple line quality. I'm from Puyallup.

the heartful blogger said...

Simple but beautiful.