One of my goals for this week is to participate more in this here blog-sphere. With that in mind, I'm going to post to Sarah's Life's Little Lessons blog.
This week I have learned…
1. I can stick to a plan. This week has been quite successful in the arena of making a plan and sticking to it, especially in regards to my art and creating. The trick seems to be to make the plan organic and flexible and realistic.
2. I can be truly excited about my art again. I think I might be finally turning the corner and emerging from this slump I've been experiencing the past few months.
3. Drawing is a great way to slow down and get centered, especially the Danny Gregory way. I cannot recommend The Creative License enough!
4. I really needed #3 to get to #1 & #2.
5. Baby steps, baby steps, baby steps… just don't stop moving.