Friday, May 19, 2006

Life's Little Lessons

One of my goals for this week is to participate more in this here blog-sphere. With that in mind, I'm going to post to Sarah's Life's Little Lessons blog.

This week I have learned…

1. I can stick to a plan. This week has been quite successful in the arena of making a plan and sticking to it, especially in regards to my art and creating. The trick seems to be to make the plan organic and flexible and realistic.

2. I can be truly excited about my art again. I think I might be finally turning the corner and emerging from this slump I've been experiencing the past few months.

3. Drawing is a great way to slow down and get centered, especially the Danny Gregory way. I cannot recommend The Creative License enough!

4. I really needed #3 to get to #1 & #2.

5. Baby steps, baby steps, baby steps… just don't stop moving.

2 comments:

Colorsonmymind said...

Thanks for sharing these valuable lessons. I went to his site-but wasn't able to find what you spoke of-maybe I am too tired and need to look again tomorrow;)

Jennifer said...

yes, baby steps. excellent reminder. so glad you participated in LLL