Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blue Echo



Here is another new piece, entitled Blue Echo. It's acrylics/mixed media/collage on a 36" x 24" canvas.

I'm still feeling on track, though I almost overwhelmed myself today with all the things I want to do with my art. So many things I couldn't decide what to do first. Paint this one, paint that one, look this up, label these slides, update my website, etc., etc. I kept getting more frustrated and nothing at all was getting done as I spun my wheels. So, I took a breath, let myself be still for a while, and a new painting started. I still have lots to do, but I have to remind myself it will all get done in time if I just steadily keep moving forward.

2 comments:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

Nice painting. The energy moves down the plank; gets blocked; the block turns to white space (quiet); the energy continues down the plank after a period of rest.

(Pardon me as I read things into your image. ;-) )

Colorsonmymind said...

Ahhh sounds like me most of the time. I can run myself in circles.

The 3 dimensionality of this is mind boggling.

beautiful.