Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tag the Weird


I was tagged by Jess to list 6 weird things about me, so here goes.

1. I am a bookaholic. I love books. I read constantly. Like a chain smoker, I light a new book with the smoldering end of the previous one.

2. I am a second generation Californian, but I moved around a lot as a child and have had trouble settling into any place to call home (I have lived in many cities in 7 states). I have found that place here in the evergreen state of Washington.

3. I love bubble tea, but only if it's made with real tea and not that powdered stuff.

4. I get really excited about Gothic architecture.

5. Watching anime is one of my favorite hobbies.

6. I love birds of prey. They are so beautiful.

1 comment:

Colorsonmymind said...

I love birds of prey too:)

and I have never heard of bubble tea, what is it like?