Saturday, July 08, 2006
Tag the Weird
I was tagged by Jess to list 6 weird things about me, so here goes.
1. I am a bookaholic. I love books. I read constantly. Like a chain smoker, I light a new book with the smoldering end of the previous one.
2. I am a second generation Californian, but I moved around a lot as a child and have had trouble settling into any place to call home (I have lived in many cities in 7 states). I have found that place here in the evergreen state of Washington.
3. I love bubble tea, but only if it's made with real tea and not that powdered stuff.
4. I get really excited about Gothic architecture.
5. Watching anime is one of my favorite hobbies.
6. I love birds of prey. They are so beautiful.