Wednesday, September 20, 2006

IF: Change

Change of Seasons, acrylics & collage on 6"x 6" canvas.
For sale on Etsy

Here is my entry for this week's Illustration Friday challenge, "Change." I was inspired by the beautiful changing colors of the leaves as summer changes to autumn.

Also, big announcement! Fine art prints are now available of my work! You can custom order size, paper quality, matting and framing, all at very reasonable prices. Please check out my print gallery. I only have 3 pieces available as I write this, but I plan to add more ASAP, so be sure and bookmark it and check back regularly.

Artists and photographers, if you're interested in making and selling prints of your own work, you might want to visit imagekind yourself and see how they work.

, , , ,

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wow, Angela, even the texure looks like flattened leaves. I just love the colours you have chosen to use!

shadowsandclouds said...

this is gorgeous, the colours are so lush, and the shades of blue you chose for the background really go well and give a great autumn air energy!

andrea said...

I love your work and think you made great choices for your prints but I'm going to start saving my pennies for original art one of these days. And when I find a cheaper mechanic I'll start! :)

Colorsonmymind said...

Oh the colors and layers are so rich.

Wonderful.