Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New & Interesting



Butterfly Collage, found papers on watercolor paper, 8 1/4" x 5 3/8"
For sale on Etsy

I've been discovering some wonderful and informative blogs, and I've been wanting to share them. So, no time like the present.

Deanna Wood's blog "Artist, Emerging" is a great look into the ins and outs of becoming a professional artist. She freely shares her experiences and resources, her artwork is wonderful, and she's funny too (check out her website's FAQ page).

From her blog I found the Art Biz Blog, another very useful and informative blog, full of advice and inspirations for the working artist.

And on a purely fun note, do check out Gabrielle's Bliggamarole. Gabrielle got the idea illustrate made up words, and it's a hoot! It's sure to tickle you, and her drawings are really great too.

, , , , , ,

2 comments:

miragee said...

I love the patterns of the paper. Really gorgeous!

Gabrielle said...

That's a lovely collage Angela. Thank you for the review!

(p.s. I've linked you on my sidebar)