Saturday, November 18, 2006

Artist Hideout-Featured Artist


I am still glowing from reading this wonderful review of my work by William over at Artist Hideout, and wanted to share it. He writes very well, and his words really capture what I try to express through my work. Thank you so much, William.

Artist Hideout is a wonderul, fairly new blog in which William explores the many aspects of creativity and "helps people share their artistic side." He also has some very cute cats. :) Check it out!

Tags: , , , , , ,

4 comments:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

what an inspirational link - not enough of those out there!

Great write-up for you

Anonymous said...

And it's a very well-deserved write-up, Angela.

And thanks for introducing William's website ... I am now a fan and subscriber!

Barbara said...

Wow! Angela, that's the write up many artists (myself included) dream of. William hit the nail on the head - your works are wonderful.

William said...

Hey Thanks,
You all are great too.