Thursday, November 16, 2006

In its new home

View from the entryway.

View from top of stairwell.

My painting is now in its new home. It still needs to be installed, and my client (Roz) is in the midst of aquiring lighting for it, but this is where it belongs, where it was designed to be. As you can see, it's a beautiful home with beautiful art, and I have to say I'm quite pleased to see my work there. Roz seemed quite pleased as well, and said she couldn't stop looking at it.

She still has other walls that need art, and I told her I'd keep an eye out for any artists she might like. Let me know if you'd like me to pass your information on to her. She's particularly interested in emerging local (Pacific Northwest) artists, but she has art from all over the world, so I'm sure she'd be willing to look at other geographic areas as well.

Now, on to new canvases!

6 comments:

andrea said...

Your work is perefct in that space. I see you've been busy. Were you hit by the big storm, too? I'm in the Pacific Northwest but Roz may not be interested in anyone north of the border.

Into the Blystic said...

Great work! I've been keeping an eye out for the finished piece since I saw the start! it was great to see your creativity in process! I am in love with the circular form as well lol... namaste Elis.

Anonymous said...

It must be exciting to see your work displayed in a home and to hear the owner's excitement!
You can pass along my info - www.deannawood.com - although I'm in Texas. I will be having a solo show at the Truckee Meadows Community College in Reno, December through January.

Gramercy Galleria said...

Wow, Angela!

Beautiful.

amber said...

Wow!very nice glad I followed bridgette links

Anonymous said...

Wonderful space for such wonderful art ! I noticed the space right away and thought hummm, is this someone's new home, obviously someone very artsy with all the Niche and open concept areas for display.