Thursday, November 30, 2006

New on Etsy

"Enter", acrylics/collage painting on 5" x 5" gallery wrapped canvas, ©2006
SOLD!

Just in time for Christmas (or any gift giving occassion you have in mind)! I've listed 5 new pieces on my Etsy shop, and I've also changed my pricing of previously listed pieces. I've decided that all the paintings I list there will be small and under $40.00(US). So far the most expensive pieces are only $35, and I'm throwing in free shipping to anywhere in the United States and it's only $5.00 for outside the US! Even if you order more than one piece!

I'll be listing more pieces to Etsy soon, and I'll be adding to my Imagekind fine art prints gallery soon too.

, , , ,, ,, ,

3 comments:

Into the Blystic said...

I love all of the pieces you just listed!!! especially the nautilus!! thanks for the inspiration!!! namaste Elis

Anonymous said...

Angela, your work is really looking great! It's wonderful to see at Imagekind as well. Keep it up!

andrea said...

You're being very entrepeneurial -- well done! I'm thinking I should put some prints for sale at Etsy and see how that goes.