Sunday, November 19, 2006

Y'all come back now!

Yesterday morning, we finished up this altarpiece for Advent. I can't wait to see it in place over the altar! (Yes, there will be pictures - it goes up on December 2nd). Then we started on a 12' x 5 1/2' canvas for the Christmas altarpiece.

Tomorrow, we're flying out to Georgia to spend Thanksgiving with my husband's family. We'll be visiting Atlanta and Macon, spending Thanksgiving day in Hilton Head, South Carolina, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Savannah (where I went to art school) again. I probably won't be able to get online much while I'm there, but be prepared for many pictures of very old buildings when I get back. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

miragee said...

Wow, this is awesome. I like that mysterious, poised feel in the image...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!