Monday, January 29, 2007

New for Etsy: fine art prints


For the past year, I've been getting slides of my artwork made from digital files from iprintfromhome.com. Their service, quality and prices are impressive. They also offer a service for printing fine art prints from digital files, and last week when I was placing an order for more slides, I decided to order a few smallish prints to see how they turned out. They are wonderful! I'm so happy with the color reproduction and the quality of the prints! I was so happy with the quality I decided to offer them in my Etsy shop, and I'll definitely be ordering more.

3 comments:

andrea said...

I've been waffling about ordering some prints from them. I'm sure I will, just have to decide what to order. I think I will use them for my art and continue using the printer/paper I've started using for my photos. Seems a good compromise. Meantime, I will be watching your progress at Etsy like a hawk! Good luck and the price looks right, too.

Gramercy Galleria said...

Angela,

I love this piece, especially the bit of blue. Thanks for the slide information.

Robin

AscenderRisesAbove said...

thanks for the heads up on the service!!