Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Visions of the Cross artist: Andrea Pratt

Stations, acrylic on canvas, 16"x 12", ©Andrea Pratt 2007

Andrea's was the first entry we received, and yes, it did get juried in (how could it not?!). The painting has already sold, but she is offering 14"x 11" limited edition fine art prints for $40 at her Etsy shop. She only printed 10, and I know at least 2 have already sold (one to yours truly!), so you should get them while the getting is good. If you see me on a regular basis in person, she also sent me a few to sell, and I have 3 left as of this posting.

There's a lot of symbolism going on in this painting, and Andrea explains the significance here. Or you can see my post on Redeemer's artsblog.

To learn more about Andrea and her work, please visit her website and her blog.

No comments: