Friday, June 29, 2007

Illustration Friday: Twist

"Winter Branches", acrylic/charcoal/collage on canvas, 24"x 24", ©2007

Much like the weather today, I can't seem to settle on a course of action for very long. As the sun plays hide-n-seek with the clouds and rain, I float from one activity to another. Luckily, I am being somewhat productive though. Yesterday was a mess of wasted time and I really didn't want a repeat of that. So I've worked on a painting, done some drawing. I posted the last of the 10 artists for the upcoming show at Redeemer on the artsblog. Organized some of my storage a little. Did some laundry…

And now I'm here, posting the painting above for Illustration Friday. The theme this week is "twist."

Here comes the rain again. Now on to something else.

8 comments:

JO said...

This is beautiful.

Rrramone said...

Love the blue, it goes well with the record rains we are getting here. :-)

Vee said...

The colours are lovely.

mrana said...

This is beautiful, I just love those blues and the composition.

alex said...

love the colors

andrea said...

Beautiful. You and blue make such a fine pair.

Tina Vaziri said...

Amazing color!

Gillian said...

Deep blue gorgeousness!