Monday, July 23, 2007

To Potter or not to Potter…

Delivered by owl Saturday morning!

Am having one of those days where all sorts of things sound like a good idea to do, and I'm having trouble deciding which course of action to follow. I have a painting in the works that just refuses to be done in time to enter it into the competition for which it was intended. I think it will eventually turn out to be a good painting, but right now I'm not happy with it as it's making me feel like I need to got back to art school and learn something. And hammering at it hasn't helped much, so, I've decided to take a break from it and the studio today and… well, that's what I'm trying to decide. With so many options, choosing none of them and reading Harry Potter all day is very tempting. I'm pretty sure I won't do that. At least not all day. :)

No comments: