Monday, July 16, 2007

New Studio! Part 3


I actually put paint to canvas in my new studio today! I still have some things to move from my old space to my new one, but everything necessary to the painting process is pretty much there - paints, brushes, canvas, easel, water, and some tunes (by the way, the new Azam Ali CD is awesome!). The photo is how the space looked when I left today, ready for me to paint again tomorrow.

It felt really good to be there, but it is going to take some getting used to. I figure I'll have to ease into it and build up to staying for longer periods of time. I was there for about 3 hours today, but at least half of that was moving stuff in and arranging it.

I love it!

1 comment:

Cre8Tiva said...

oh to be painting in the studio...i am so tired of unpacking...wishing you many wonderous hours of creativity...blessings, rebecca