Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Gallery!

A week from today, you'll be able to find my work at the new Gallery 309 in the heart of Belltown, downtown Seattle. There will be a reception to celebrate the gallery's opening and to introduce their artists on Thursday, May 22nd, 7:30–10:30pm. Meet the artists (including me) and enjoy some great art along with some refreshments and live music. Invite your friends too!

In the very near future I will also be having a solo exhibit there. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

postcard designed by Deborah McCarroll
www.studiopacific.com

6 comments:

Peter said...

That's brilliant, Angela! Hope it goes well for you all (but you especially).

cynthia said...

Congrats on the new gallery! If I lived nearby, I'd go to the opening :D

bridgette said...

how exciting! I'm going to try to make it. Hopefully I'll see you there......

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Not sure if Wolf, Heidi and I can make it or not at this point. But we wish you the very best--lots of sales, lots of exposure.

I'm guessing that your art piece is in the upper right hand corner of the flyer. Am I right?

Shelly

mcdc3s said...

How great for you. I am so excited for you. I know that you will be a huge success there! I can't wait to hear about the opening... and especially your solo exhibit.

Angela Rockett said...

Thank you all for your wonderful support! I wish you could all be there.

And, Shelly, you're right, that is my piece.