Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back home from NYC

This is a photo my husband took of me as we sat in the sidewalk cafe of Nice Matin (the restaurant in our hotel, The Lucerne) drinking wine and eating dessert after the opening reception at Square Inch last Thursday night. The expression on my face pretty much covers it. I absolutely loved New York City! I can't wait to go again.

The opening went well - had a good time, made a few sales (and possibilities of a few more in the near future), and a couple of new friends. Saw lots and lots of the city, though not nearly everything I wanted to see. It was exhilarating, and at times exhausting. I've been back home since Saturday night, and I'm still recovering. And processing all that I saw and experienced in that grand city. There's just so much. As I process, I'll start posting about it - with many, many photos.

6 comments:

cynthia said...

You look so relaxed and happy! Glad your trip was fun and look forward to reading about it more.

waking up late said...

How wonderful.

Congrats!

seth said...

Glad it went well! Congratulations on the show.

John G. said...

OH MY GOD!
I LIVED at the Lucerne in the early 90's for 2 years!!! I studied at Fordham University at Lincoln Center and at the time they had no dorms. The Lucerne was shared by students and a few apartments that were left housed old tenants.

Enjoying your blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang,

I'm glad you're back on the West coast safe and sound! ;o) I'm glad your trip was successful, wish I could have been there!

Love ya,
Lis

bridgette said...

hi angela! Glad to hear that your opening went well and that you had such a great time in NYC. So happy for you and can't wait to hear about the next show....