Thursday, October 02, 2008

new look


Well, this is my new look. Thanks to my hairdresser and the magic of chemistry, after 40 years of being blonde I am now a redhead. And I picked up my new specs this morning. If you want to see the before, visit this post from January.

So many thoughts, and so much I've been wanting to write about, but I just can't seem to organize my thoughts well enough. Same problem in the studio lately too. So, for today anyway, I've decided to stop fighting it and just go read a fun book (primary characters are werewolves) for the rest of the day and hope that the break will help my brain reset itself.

5 comments:

andrea said...

Wow -- going by photos alone I think it's an improvement. I also love the specs. I got new ones a year ago but they're not as good as yours. Since I wear them so rarely now (my shortsightedness has pretty much reversed itself with age) it's no big deal.

So ~ what HAVE you been up to?

Ellen said...

Wowzaa! great look! and new specs too! I get that, sometimes a break from your thoughts is what is needed. Reading is such a wonderful pleasure I've been neglecting these days. Speaking of which I've halfway through Lavondyss (did I mention I'm a slow reader). It's great fun and such a creative, fascinating world, (except the birds are bad!:( )

Peter said...

Looking good there, Angela! Enjoy chilling ... it's good for you!

cynthia said...

Love the red! Very sassy....

I've totally been there with the organization thing recently - I think your solution is much better than mine.

AscenderRisesAbove said...

that was fun to compare the two images. your hair is so much thicker red