Thursday, October 30, 2008

StudioTenshi: Small Works

Flight, acrylic/collage on canvas, 5" x 7", ©2008


As I said in my last post, I have a project I'm working on that was at least in part inspired by my small painting Purple Dusk. I say in part because it's actually an idea I've admired when other artists (most recently Tracy Helgeson, but I've seen many others as well) use it, and with the completion of Purple Dusk it finally got through to me that maybe I could do that too. (Really don't know what took me so long.)

So, here it is, a place to showcase my 8" x 8" and smaller artwork. It's in the beginning stages and still in need of some tweaking, but I wanted to share it. To celebrate this new venture, and for the holidays, I'm offering the pieces at a bit of a discount.

The first several pieces will be paintings on canvas, but in the near future I will also start offering small collages, monoprints, and paintings on paper. Limited edition photographic prints of the images I capture with my Diana+ lomographic camera are also in the works.

Head on over and take a look. And be sure to check back often so you don't miss anything. :)

2 comments:

andrea said...

Wonderful idea and a great alternative to Etsy.

Angela Wales Rockett said...

Andrea: Thanks. I hope it generates some sales, but then again, I hope most things will generate some sales.:) BTW, you were another source of inspiration for this idea.