Thursday, November 06, 2008

Art (at the) Salon


Several of my recent paintings are now on display at Salon Rouge in downtown Bothell. Carole, my hairdresser and owner of this beautiful Aveda salon, has become one of my patrons and asked me if I would like to exhibit my work there. Said she wanted to be surrounded by my art. :) Happy to oblige.

All pieces on display, except for the one owned by Carole herself, are available for sale. To see them, and/or to make a hair appointment, give Carole a call at 425/485-5016. Or drop by at 10116 Main Street (part of Bothell's Main Street Mall, the main entrance is in the back of the building).

4 comments:

cynthia said...

This is fantastic!

I sold a mug and a little porcelain box to a woman this weekend who bought it for her hairdresser to use at work - it tickled me to to no end.

Angela Wales Rockett said...

Thank you, Cynthia! Yes, her salon is a delightful place, and I love how my contemporary abstracts look against her French antique aesthetic.

andrea said...

I menat to comment on this last time I saw it. It's interesting to see your art in a sort of funky meets frou-frou place. I want to go hang out there!

Angela Wales Rockett said...

Andrea: It's a great place to hang out - very comfortable, and I love the care she's taken in making it a nice place to be.