Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Verdant Greening, acrylic on canvas, 24" x 36", ©2008

I was tagged recently by Grace Lee Korbel over at Korbel Fine Arts to list 6 random things about myself. I've been pondering this, trying to come up with something new and interesting, and not having much luck. But today I came across Cynthia Guajardo's Thanksgiving post and I thought I'd borrow a page from her book and change the rules up a bit, in honor of the holiday tomorrow, by listing things I am thankful for instead. So here goes:

I am so thankful for:

1. My wonderful, loving, and super supportive husband Wade. My life would indeed be a much poorer thing in so many ways without him.
2. Our new house.
3. Our amazing church community at Redeemer and the spiritual (and artistic) growth I've experienced there over the past 3 years.
4. My art and the opportunity to explore it fully.
5. My friends and family, online and off.
6. My cats.

And like Cynthia, instead of tagging more bloggers, I leave it up to you. If you feel moved to, go ahead and list what you're thankful for on your blog.

Happy Thanksgiving! May you have much to be thankful for!

6 comments:

Wade Rockett said...

Aw. Aren't you the sweetest thing?

cynthia said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Angela! You have a lot to be thankful for - enjoy your day.

PVC card printing said...

Your all friends have great experience.

flyinamber said...

I'm here for the first time..like your acrylics..
greetings from croatia!

Tina Steele Lindsey Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina Steele Lindsey Art said...

(Please disregard the earlier post that was deleted, that we me. I am having serious computer issues, so I will attempt this again.)

Angela, I don't know quite how to put this. Regarding some of your latest abstract pieces in red and blue, I feel so extremely comfortable with them it is like a cut from the same cloth kind of feeling I get. I don't know, maybe you get what I am trying to write but it has never happened to me before with the millions of abstract images I've seen until now. I totally get them. Thanks for a unique experience.