Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stay Tuned…

So far the response to my last post has been pretty great - I've even made some sales already! Thank you all!

I will indeed be having a sale. I'm working on getting my website and small art blog set up for it (changing prices, making PayPal buttons, adding pieces, etc.) and plan to "open" by tomorrow sometime. Maybe I'll time it to coincide with when the oil truck shows up!

Even though it's not fully set up yet, go ahead and take a look and let me know if there's something you'd like.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Mapping the Depths is sold! Was it Andrea? Did she beat me to it? Grrrr. Whoever it was, they have exceptional taste. So many beautiful works. Don't know what to do, pay off my TV or buy art? Must go do math now to see if I can afford it. Regardless, good luck with sale! and congrats with the sold pieces, you deserve it.

Angela Wales Rockett said...

Ellen, Yes, Mapping the Depths sold. I installed it as part of the "Out of Darkness" exhibit at my church and it sold the very first night to a woman who has bought several of my paintings this year. And she does have exceptional taste - she loves my art! :)

Thank you for doing the math - it means a lot to me.