Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last day of sale

I'm not sure what to write about, but since it's the last day of my sale, I thought I should write something.

Firstly, a huge THANK YOU! to everyone who made a purchase (or 2 or 3!). I have paid our heating oil bill and I still have some money left to buy art supplies, and maybe even more heating oil should the need arise. :) Thanks also to everybody who was so supportive, even if they couldn't buy anything. Every little bit of that means so much to me.

And secondly, I mentioned in my sale announcement that all purchasers would be included in a drawing for a surprise gift. At the time I said "surprise gift" because I had no idea what it would be, but now I know that tomorrow I will draw the name of one of my lucky patrons to receive this:

and a trip to new ...
By Angela Wales Rockett

I made a book! It's title is Mapping the Depths: an art exhibit and a trip to new york city, and that's what it is. It catalogs all the paintings in the exhibit, and includes many of my photographs from our visit to NYC this past summer. I originally created it in order to be a souvenir of the event for me, and as a thank you to my biggest patron of 2008. She pretty much paid for the trip through her continuing support of my work (including purchasing several of the pieces in the exhibit) so I wanted her to have a souvenir too. The book is also available for sale through Blurb's website - just click on the image above, or the badge over in my sidebar.

There's still time to take advantage of the sale on my website and my small works blog, and to be included in the drawing!

No comments: