Monday, November 01, 2010

STUDIO TOUR!


ANGELA'S STUDIO NOTES: November 1, 2010

It's November, the month the city of Tacoma celebrates its vibrant arts scene with hundreds of events, encompassing all the arts (visual, musical, performing, literary, etc.), throughout the month. THIS WEEKEND, November 6 & 7th, over 70 artists throughout Tacoma, including your's truly, will be opening their studios to the public. It's a fantastic opportunity to see where the magic happens, meet the artists, and see lots of great art. And I know many artists offer special prices just for this weekend, so it's a great time to purchase that great art too!

I invite you to visit my studio, one of the Court C Studios, located at 705 Court C (Opera Alley) in the heart of the arts district (enter at Fibers, Etc.), from 10–4, both Saturday and Sunday. This is my first year on the Tour, but many of the artists I've talked to say it's a very exciting time with lots of great people and energy, and I'm excited to be a part of it! Please, spread the word, tell your friends! And I look forward to seeing you there!

For more information about the Studio Tour, and the hundreds of other events taking place all month, please click: ART@WORK TACOMA

2 comments:

Seth said...

Wish I could have been there. I bet it was a lot of fun!

fairy fantasy art said...

great...